MEET DANIELLE ROESSLE
Founder, Inner Compass Coach
In the fourth grade, I was severely bullied by three girls and hid that incident for years.
Fast forward twenty years later, I had worked in the nonprofit field as a high school social worker, career development facilitator, and as an event planner. My work in the nonprofit sector burned me out, so I began working with a career coach.
As I was trying to figure out my direction, I had a moment of clarity. I was looking at job titles for things I was qualified for and good at, rather than trying to discover what career would give me a sense of fulfillment.
That’s when I started my quest for my life purpose. When I began confronting my story of childhood bullying, I started recognizing my gifts. I discovered that my desire to connect with others motivated me, and I became highly perceptive because of my childhood experience.
I realized I had buried my inner compass and stopped listening to my intuition, which had always been spot on. I enrolled in classes to develop my intuition again after ignoring it for so long. Now I use both gifts to support my clients in their transformations.
Long story short… I embraced these experiences, and they came to form the basis of the career coaching process I use with my clients today. When we explore our stories of childhood, they bring light to what we are meant to do in our career. The process has been enhanced using the latest research in career development and clinical psychology.
If you’re struggling to find fulfillment in your career, contact me today. I’d love to learn more about your situation and explore the possibility of working together to help you identify your career direction.
More About Danielle
Work With Me
- I’m intuitive as heck and I know what to say and just how to say it to support you in weighing options and evaluating decisions.
- I’ve been in this industry for over nine years and have worked with over 400 clients in my private practice alone! I promise I’ll be real with you about what careers will pay and what you can realistically expect in your transition.
- I’m a trained therapist who can support you with work-related conflicts.
- I include techniques and exercises that help your personal and professional growth.
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, CSW.09924380
- Master of Social Work, Clinical Practice, University of Denver
- Bachelor of Social Work, Community Practice, Arizona State University
- Global Career Development Facilitator Instructor (GCDFI), National Career Development Association
- EMDR Trained
- Career Coaching Completion, Next Stage Purpose
- Waldorf Teacher Training Certification, Rudolf Steiner Centre, Toronto
- National Career Development Association
- Former Outreach Chair, Colorado Career Development Association
These are a few of my favorite things…
- Food (Glacier Ice Cream, Thomas Sweet Ice Cream, pizza, and Tillamook Sharp Cheddar Cheese)
- Hiking, skiing, canoeing, backpacking, and exploring historic towns
- Sprituality and meditation
- Personal growth
- Spending time with friends and family
- Allowing my clients to infuse my life with meaning and purpose
- My dogs Louie and Maya Bee