Find Your True North: Follow Your Path to PurposeOct 04, 2021
Find Your True North: Follow Your Path to Purpose
I've been thinking a lot about purpose recently. I had attended a funeral for my late mentor, Kathleen Ammalee Rogers (Amma). Amma was a living example of someone living out her purpose. She passed away on August 12th very unexpectedly. I felt devastated and I've been processing her loss.
I moved back to the D.C. area in 2017 after living in Denver for eleven years. A friend of mine recommended I see Amma for spiritual guidance because I was feeling lonely and missing my spiritual community that I had left in Denver.
From the first moment I sat on the turquoise pleather chair across from Amma, I knew she was someone special. She had a twinkle in her eye and a shining smile, and in her presence felt immediately seen, heard, and loved. Amma also had a natural gift for high sense perception, or the ability to dig beyond what is said and seen. I would be thinking or feeling something, and she would just call it. As a result of working with Amma, I opened my heart to myself and others, allowing myself to witness the depth of my love.
I was thinking at Amma's funeral, "What if I were to live my purpose?" My response was, "I would focus on becoming a mom and creating experiences of what I love." Not that I haven't been doing these things, but I could take it to the next level, and that's what I intend to do.
What about you? If you were to live your purpose to its fullest? What would you be doing and how would you be using your natural gifts?
I've been feeling inspired to take the first five lessons of The Inner Compass Process and create a new course. Starting October 21st, I'm going to be hosting a 3-week workshop called Find Your True North: Follow Your Path to Purpose.
So who is this course for?
- If you want to reconnect with your playful, creative nature, this course is for you.
- If you want to identify the mindset that helps you thrive and pinpoint what's holding you back, this course is for you.
- If you want to connect with your needs and core values, this course is for you.
- If you want to clarify the contribution you want to make personally and professionally, this course is for you.
- If you want to reconnect with your WHY and NATURAL GIFTS, this course is for you.
- Most importantly, if you want to find your inner compass and clarify the changes you want to make personally and professionally, this course is for you.
Whether you're a past client who wants to reconnect with the inner work of The Inner Compass Process, or a new client who wants to reconnect with their innate gifts, this course is for you.
What this course is not:
- A strategic course on making a career change. We'll be offering Jump in and Make a Career Change in November.
What you'll get:
- Access to Your True North Online Course (a $1,500 value)
- Three 1.5 hour group coaching calls with Danielle on Thursdays, October 21st, 28th, and November 4th from 7-8:30 PM EST/ 5-6:30 MST (a $1,500 value)
- One 20-minute clarity call with Danielle (a $120 value)
- A copy of the ebook, The Inner Compass Process, (a $22 value)
Don't miss a beat!
Career advice, motivation, and special opportunities delivered to your inbox.
I hate SPAM. I will never sell your information, for any reason.