Are you dissatisfied with work?
Do you feel you're on an endless quest to find a job that you will actually like? Have you taken career assessments, personality tests, and searched tirelessly on job search sites, only to find yourself even more CONFUSED than before?
Find work you will love!
(or at least like better)
Journey back to your childhood to REDISCOVER YOUR WHY.
From the first module of the Inner Compass Process, you will clarify what you do best, what holds you back, and what will make you truly fulfilled at work.
With the support of a certified career coach, you will walk away with a clear career direction and a roadmap for moving forward with your job search.
Establish a Clear Career Direction
I was at a turning point in my career and Inner Compass Coach helped me establish CLEAR DIRECTION for my new business venture. The coaching was incredibly beneficial and helped to shed light on driving factors going all the way back to childhood.
Chef and Business Owner
Discover Your Values
The Inner Compass Coach approach and framework were groundbreaking for me. My coach helped me uncover why I was stuck and find a practical way forward. I got smarter about what my values are within my life and career and read job descriptions with a lot more discernment. I can’t recommend Inner Compass Coach highly enough.
Bring Your Skills Forward
You will have pretty intensive lessons to work on. You will explore how you developed your unique values and skills and focus them into a POSITIVE CAREER DIRECTION. This is well worth the money."
Director of Operations
The Three Parts of the Inner Compass Process
Part 1: Rediscovery
Share stories from your childhood and your career to help you identify the qualities that you need to thrive at work. Discover your interests, core values, skills, and natural motivating gifts that you want to use in your work.
Part 2: Career Exploration
Determine changes you want to make — a new job, career, employer, industry, or starting a business. Learn various strategies to ensure your career change is aligned with your needs.
Part 3: Create a Map of Next Steps
Map out your timeline and have clear career direction. Your timeline will include realistic goals, strategies to accomplish your goals, and tactics to overcome obstacles that might get in your way.
What We'll Cover Each Week
WEEK 1: Rediscovery
Play Your Way to Clarity
- Clarify your innate abilities that make you want to get out of bed and go to work
- Make work feel more like play
- Reignite the joy and levity you had as a kid
WEEK 2: Rediscovery
Step into Your Freeing Mindset
- Understand the patterns that make you thrive and those that don't serve you
- Shift out of patterns that keep you stuck
- Experience more fulfillment NOW, before you make a career change
WEEK 3: Rediscovery
Discover What You're Meant to Do
- Identify your top four values that you must share with your employer
- Discover your natural gifts that you want to be paid for in your career
- Understand WHY you are motivated to use your natural gifts based on your life story
WEEK 4: Career Exploration
Explore Fulfilling Career Options
- Identify the skills you want to use in your work and the ones that burn you out
- Build a picture of your ideal workday
- Decide if you want to change your job, employer, career, or industry
- Create a list of options, including job titles, career paths, prospective employers, or potential industries that excite you
WEEK 5: Career Exploration
Become a Career Sleuth
- Dig into new and exciting career options
- Learn how to do targeted career research and the best resources to do it
- Save time and energy by learning how to match job descriptions with what you want in a career
WEEK 6: Career Exploration
Test Before You Invest
- Grow your network and tap the hidden job market
- Alleviate your fears and test your assumptions with career conversations
- Test the waters before you invest time, money, and resources into making a career change
WEEK 7: Create a Map of Next Steps
Gain Clarity on Your Search
- Narrow down your search to one or two fulfilling options
- Feel confident about your choice for your new direction
WEEK 8: Create a Map of Next Steps
Make an Action Plan for the Future
- Create a doable plan for making a career change
- Choose effective job search strategies to accomplish your goals
- Plan for obstacles you might encounter so that nothing gets in your way
What You'll Get
The Inner Compass Process Online Course Materials
The course includes COMPREHENSIVE video lessons and worksheets that you will complete to clarify your career direction.
You will have access to the course for AT LEAST 6 months.
In addition to the course materials, you will get SIX HOURS OF INDIVIDUAL COACHING and personalized email support. We will help you overcome roadblocks, finalize your True North Guide, generate a career list, and create a plan to accomplish your goals.
Your True North Guide
Use this unique framework for understanding the connections between your inner compass, the roles and responsibilities you are looking for in a job, and the job titles you want to target.
The Inner Compass Skills Assessment
This original skills assessment will help you clarify and articulate your transferable skills to a potential employer and envision how you want to spend your time every day.
Plus, you Get These Bonus Materials
- The Inner Compass Process book (Sold on Amazon for $22)
- How to Use LinkedIn for Your Job Search + Email Templates ($97 value)
- Job Search spreadsheet ($22 value)
- Common Career Changes and Pivots Guide ($47 value)
- PLUS: Great lifetime discounts to private coaching and courses (Savings up to $500)
What Makes this Different?
NOT FOCUSED ON ASSESSMENTS
Assessments don't get to the heart of why you do what you do. This program uses your childhood as the doorway to understand what makes you feel alive and truly MOTIVATES you in your career.
HONORS YOUR REALITY
This coaching program will not promise you your dream job because it might not be realistic. This program will promise to help you find something much better that honors your needs and circumstances.
A TARGETED JOB SEARCH
A career overhaul might not be realistic. You'll get crystal clear on whether you want to change your job, career, employer, industry, or start a business and get specific on the options you want to TARGET.
EXPERT CAREER COACHES
Our coaches are Career Development Facilitator certified and trained in The Inner Compass Process. They will help you navigate the job market and support you in your personal and professional transformation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do we discuss during meetings?
How long does it take to work through the Inner Compass Process?
Who is your ideal client?
What is the time commitment per week?
How does the cost of your career coaching services compare to others?
Will you help me nail down job titles and career options to target?
Do you offer à la carte career coaching?
I want to work with the Founder, Danielle. Is she coaching currently?
Do you take health insurance?
Do you offer refunds?
Meet Your Coach
Hunter Dickson, CDF
Career Coach for Young and Mid-Career Professionals
I love solving puzzles. Flipping over each piece and figuring out where they all go; I even do an escape room each year for my birthday because the thrill of riddles brings me so much joy.
I am a Career Coach because trying to find a job that propels someone out of bed in the morning is ONE OF LIFE'S ULTIMATE PUZZLES, and it’s one I love working together with each client in solving.
I believe everyone’s life is a unique puzzle, and at 18 when I discovered I had ADHD, I knew my puzzle was going to look a little different.
While I spent years learning how to thrive within an academic environment, I was at a complete loss as to how to approach finding a career that I both enjoyed and would fit with who I was and how my brain worked.
And then I found Danielle and the Inner Compass Process. She changed my life by working with me tirelessly in discovering new my natural solving abilities.
At the end of our time together, I realized that, as fate would have it, I wanted to do exactly what Danielle does and become a career coach.
Now as a graduate student at one of the best master’s programs in the country for career development, and taking a position with Inner Compass Coach, I have never felt so confident about my choices in life as I do now.
I know what it feels like to be completely lost when looking at the future. I know what it feels like to not fit in, or assume that I could never be truly happy in any career. However, now I am determined to spend my life helping others like me find hope in their career, just like Danielle and the Inner Compass Process helped me.
Is Inner Compass Career Coaching for me?
✓ It is for you if…
- You're a young or mid-career professional and aren’t fulfilled by your work.
- You are open to digging deep and going back to your childhood to reconnect with the true you. (This will include revisiting negative memories because they help you understand what motivates you and what holds you back.)
- You want to make a career change that is based on the reality of your situation.
- You can invest the time, money, and energy to making a shift because you know you deserve to feel fulfilled every day.
- You open to reaching out to others for help when you need it because you cannot do this alone.
- You are ready to do the homework (3 hours a week) + and make a career change.
- You commit to doing the work and taking full responsibility for your own success.
✗ It’s not for you if…
- You do not want to dig deep and go back to your childhood.
- You want someone to give you the answers.
- You want your career coaching experience to focus on aptitude tests and career assessments.
- You're looking for job placement services.
- You’re in a rush to make money.
- You’re looking for someone to write your cover letter or resume.
More Client Results
Figure out how your skills will translate
The Inner Compass Process helped me narrow down not only why I wasn't feeling content in my current career, but also what I wanted out of my next career. It helped me figure out how my current skills would translate to my next endeavors, allowing me to use current passions to help me succeed in the next chapter of my professional career.
Senior Software Engineer
Discover What Makes You Tick
The Inner Compass Process helped me to discover what makes me tick, reconnect with my passions, and discover how my skills and passions could be applied at the next stop on my career path. I left my sessions with a sense of clarity and comfort in my job search, as well as techniques, knowledge and resources I could apply.
Reconnect with your Inner Self and Identify Your True Calling
You may call it the mid-life crisis, but I started to question myself on what I would like to do when I retire from my current job. I asked myself that question and the answer was a confusion of ideas, like a giant puzzle. The Inner Compass Process unique methodology helped me reconnect with my inner self and identify what my true calling for my next career step.
Founder, Nuancer Coaching
Manifest your perfect career your perfect career
I had been in the medical sales industry for 15 years and felt lost and unsure if I wanted to continue that career path. The Inner Compass Process helped me realize what my true passions are, what my priorities are, and what I'm good at.
The Inner Compass Process helped me to manifest my perfect career.
... a few months after I ended my sessions, I took the leap and created a career that has given me my life back, and that I truly enjoy!
Director of Sales
The Inner Compass Guarantee
Hundreds of professionals have gone through the Inner Compass Process and found more fulfilling careers.
And we know if you do the homework, you will get results too.
So we offer you this guarantee...
If by the end of your program and you've done all the homework and you're unclear of your career direction — Expert Career Coach Danielle Roessle will give you a complimentary session to help you get unstuck and clarify your career next steps (a $350 value).
So you can make this purchase with peace-of-mind knowing that you'll get a great return on your investment!
More Client Results
I received the tools I needed to fly
Working with Inner Compass Coach was a game-changer. I love the thorough stepwise plan - which ultimately lead me to my dream job. I came to Inner Compass Coach self-employed and wanting to find a new career and I received the tools I needed to fly.
Director of Product Marketing
A better understanding of myself and what drives me
"I LOVED the process of working with Inner Compass Coach. I went in to the process looking for some clarity on where I wanted to take my career. I knew I wanted to do something different, but didn't know WHAT. I really enjoyed that Inner Compass had a really specific approach to our exercises, and a concrete process to get to a conclusion. I love where I ended up, and I'm SO excited to move forward and chase my (much clearer) now career path!"
Reconnect with your Inner Self and Identify Your True Calling
For a while now, I've been looking for a fulfilling career, rather than just a job. I have also been sidetracked by seeing what my friends and colleagues have moved on to do and that narrowed my vision on what I thought I should be doing. Working with Inner Compass Coach, however, helped me understand my narrative - what the circumstances were that drove me to find satisfaction in my previous careers. With a better understanding of myself and what intrinsically drives me, I've been able to identify a career that I believe I will find fulfilling.
The Inner Compass Process was transformational
Working with the Inner Compass Process was transformational in helping me move from a place of mental stuckness and inaction to one of mental clarity and action both personally and professionally. Revisiting my early childhood memories and other memories from my life so far helped me hone in on my values, what brings me joy, and what drains me; this insight served as the bedrock for helping me move forward with making a career change. Danielle's model is at the forefront of her field in combining the wisdom of clinical mental health and career health to help people build more meaningful careers and lives. When you finish with the Inner Compass Process, you will walk away with a flexible blueprint you can revisit time and time again to help guide you on future professional changes.